What is the best vitamin to take for healthy hair?

What is the best vitamin to take for healthy hair? Anybody knows which one is best?
Mon, 27 Sep 2010
's  Response
Vitamin E is very good I heard and I take one tablet whenever I remember. I think it is best for hair bit not very sure…
Manoj's  Response
B-6, biotin, inositol and folic acid and magnesium, sulfur, silica and zinc are also very important for maintaining healthy hair. Check out this link for all the info u need. http://www.vitamins-nutrition.org/vitamins/vitamins-hair.html
nihar's  Response
any food rich in Vit C such as amla, tomato,green chilies, sea weed, avocados, nuts and seeds, brown rice and root vegetables are good for healthy hair
raj's  Response
vitamins that are good are VitA, Vit C, Vit E. Boitin, Ionistol, Nicain, Pantothenic acid
nihar's  Response
hi guys, too much of Vitamin A causes hair fall.
durga.smart08's  Response
hi good afternnon sir, my wife has been suffering from hair loss and growthness of hairs so plz kindly give me abt valueable information..