Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What is the best treatment for enlargement of heart with 20% block ?

My father is 71 he has 20% heart blocks and also Doctor in Hyderabad said heart enlarged and infection in pipes. hence blocks cannot be cleared and has to lead a new born baby life. He has diabetes (under control) and parkinsons problem. Please advise if any treatment possible as I am very worried of him. Please help me doctor. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.please take him to a cardiologist for assessment,Get his echo done and they he will guide you.Normally with time he can develop his capacity.Do not confined him to bed,this will lead to more problems.There are some cardiac rehabilitation centers,this centers will improve his exercise tolerance and help him to live better.bye.
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor