Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

What is the best treatment for Retinal Detachment ?

Hi,My sister is 32 yrs and she has taken before 3 mths buckel operation treatment which was successful and after a few months again that redness in the lower part of eye is there with regular chekup with doctors and advice by him he has suggested Antibioteic Injection and pain relif injection and some tablets.He told me that Buckle is not suiting so all the redness is spreding in eye and it have to be removed and llasik treatment we have to undergo so plz help me all this process is right or is ther any better option and today again the eye has catched with swelling fully red so plz help me now what to do now to relif from this?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear as far as what you are telling either you are mistaken or you haven't heard the treatment advised properly , buckle is done for retinal detachment & ilasik is for spectacle removal , so kindly recheck n get back
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor