Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What is niltan cream & will it work on my face ?

what is niltan cream ? does it make my face clean nd clear ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  5480
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Niltan cream is basically a mild demelanizing cream or in other words pigmentation reducing cream containing liquorice and arbutin. It can be used to reduce minor pigmentation issues over face or other areas. As it is very mild so can be safely used over face. Hope that solves your query.
Answered: Fri, 4 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

 3 users find this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
This cream is used for acne scar,sun burn etc.
If you do not have sensitivity to this cream,you may apply.
After application if there is irritation or redness you dis continue or ask to dermatologist.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor