Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

What is hershbergers disease ?

my grandson (5 weeks) may have Hershbergers what is it and what is cure ?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  3744
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and welcome to healthcare magic ,hans beurger's diasease is also known as vasculitis ,it limits the bloods flow in the affected part ,the patient is basically a smoker,
it has raynaud's phenomenon-whitening of tips of finger and toes due to lack of blood flow,take care
Answered: Fri, 23 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
by now im sure you know what it is and if he has it. If he is 5 weeks and just having issues I would guess probably not. If he does have it the solution is to remove a portion of the bowel where the defective cells/nerves are. Some signs are a hard belly, no bm on the first day of life, or no bm followed by explosive bm when stimulated. This is not everything but its a start.
Answered: Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor