What is carcinoid syndrome?

Two years ago I had a lot of symptoms similar to those of carcinoid syndrome: sudden spike in blood pressure 170/105 (my blood pressure has always been low 110/70), dizziness, confusion, chills, that lasted anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour. I went to the emergency room a couple of times, I saw different specialty doctors (neurologist, endocrinologist, cardiologist, etc..),

all my blood tests were O.K. with the exception of serotonin in urine, which was highly elevated 2 times. For more than a year I was fine, but one evening I got another spell that sent me to the ER again. This happened in February of this year. Since then I have been sick with the same symptoms every week. All my blood tests are fine and the serotonin is OK. I don't know what to do anymore and what specialist to see. Please advise.

Thank you
Tue, 9 Jan 2018