What does this sonography indicate?

I am one MR.S.Chidambaram,aged 70yrs.I had my health Checkup at P.H.Medical Centre,Santacruz(W),Mumbai-400054.They had done Sonography in which they have said as under

1.Multiple large Cholelithiasis are noted.

2.Moderate Prostatomegaly with a significant Postvoid residue is noted

3.No other significant abnormality is seen in sonography of abdomen & Pelvis.

4.Suggest:Clinical correction

Gall Bladder

------------

It is partially distended.There is evidence of multiple of large calculi all most filling whole lumen of gall bladder.Wall thickness is normal.

I would like to attch the entire report but how to do it?

Could you send me an email to me at YYYY@YYYY so that Ican send the full Sonography report to you.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Mon, 29 Sep 2014
Hello
Thanks for writing to HCM.
I read your query and understand your concern
The report says you are having following diseases
1.BPH
2.Gal stones
I suggest you consult a surgeon
Hope that resolve your query
Happy to help you.
Keep writing to us for further queries.