What are the surgical options available for cholecystectomy?
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic for your query.
Have gone through your query.
Standard procedure of choice is Laproscopic cholecystectomy.Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is a procedure in which the gallbladder is removed by laparoscopic techniques. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is now the gold standard for the treatment of symptomatic gallstone disease. Laparoscopic surgery also referred to as minimally invasive surgery describes the performance of surgical procedures with the assistance of a video camera and several thin instruments.
Most people who have laproscopic surgery are discharged on the same day as the operation. It will usually take around two weeks to return back to all normal activities.
Its very safe with success rate as high as 99%.
In case you need any other details please do revert back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cholecystectomy steatorrhea
- Hypertriglyceridemia and cholecystectomy
- What is cholecystectomy with cholangiography
- Cholecystectomy and hyperlipidemia
- Cholecystectomy ayurveda
- Cholecystectomy and atherosclerosis
- Cholecystectomy advice
- Cholecystectomy surgical flow chart
- Cholecystectomy dizziness
- Breastfeeding cholecystectomy
- What causes chronic pain after several abdominal surgeries?
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- How do belly bands function when inserted through the mouth?
- What causes burning sensation in the stomach along with vomiting?
- What does an SGPT value of 133 and alkaline phosphate of 103 indicate?
- Are stomachache, heartburn, nausea, flatulence and frequent bowel...
- What do yellow-colored stools indicate?
- Suggest treatment for upper chest pain
- Can Lotrel capsule be open and consume the powder?
- What causes persistent hiccups?