What does subserosal fibroid in a trans-vaginal scan during early pregnancy mean ?

hello doctor , Iam 30 years old, i have taken early pregnancy transvaginal scan, as per my report CRL = 2.9mms, GA = 5 weeks,6 days, fetal cardiac pulsations are noted FHR = 115/min regular. No adnexal mass/Cyst, Cul-de-sac is normal Cervical length = 3.3cms Internal Os is closed. A small subserosal fibroid 15 x 16 mms is seen in fundal wall. Please help me expaining what is subseosal fibroid, In my case is it harmful, what I have to do, Please suggest.
Thu, 2 Feb 2012