What does severe pain in the abdomen on the left side indicate?

I am 50 60 bees I have what we assume is IBS with no medication for this. I am diabetic high blood pressure diabetic. I am have no gallbladder at this time. I will go several days with constipation and then I will have what I call explosion. This one I had a lot of pain in the stomach and a lot of pain on the left hand side. This is getting worse not better
Thu, 1 Mar 2018
Thank you for your query.
Based on your history and symptom description,i believe that you may have diverticulitis.

I recommend :
-an urgent physician /surgeon consult.
-a CT scan of the abdomen.
-stick to liquid or semi solid diet.
-blood tests (complete blood count, kidney and liver function tests, blood glucose levels)

Based in this, a diagnosis can be made and appropriate treatment given.
Please see your doctor as soon as possible.
Hope this helps. Wish you a speedy recovery