What does disc degeneration at C3-C4 and C5-C6 with stenosis of spinal canal mean?

I am a 23 y/o female. I have had multipul sever trama too my neck and head while growing up. I suffer from tension headaches. 9 months ago i started to loose my sense in my hand and feet. Deep throbing pain. certain movments are worse. any thing you could tell me about my mri results? I live in guam and the doctors here cant figure it out. mild disc space narrowing with disc degeneration at C3-C4, c4-c5, and c5-c6. mild posterior disc bulge and bilateral uncovertabral hypertrophy resulting in stenosis of the central spinal canal and bilateral mild non-impinging neural foraminal stenosis.
Thu, 26 Sep 2019