What does a lump near the vagina indicate?

I'm 19 and have this marble sized lump under my skin near my vagina. It's near the top where the folds seperate and is on the lip adjacent to my clitoris, but its actually in my pubic hair. You cant see it unless you push on it. It moves around really easily and doesnt hurt. I noticed it about 2 months ago and it hasn't gotten smaller. I also have other symptoms such as persistent watery discharge that leaks through my pants, bloating, persistent period like cramps even when Im not on my period, and spotting in between periods.
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

Lump near vagina indicate Bartholin cyst which may be recurrent so anti-inflammatory and painkillers may resolve the problems.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.