What is Bartholin?
The Bartholin's glands also called greater vestibular glands are two pea sized glands located slightly posterior and to the left and right of the opening of the vagina. They secrete mucus to lubricate the vagina and are homologous to bulbourethral glands in males.
Questions and answers on "Bartholin"
Health resources related to Bartholin
- Word catheter for bartholin cyst
- Secuelas de una marsupialization bartholin cyst
- Ayurvedic treatment for bartholin cyst
- Bartholin cyst late period
- How to subside a bartholin cyst
- Bartholin cyst antibiotic choice
- Can a bartholin cyst harm my unborn baby
- Bartholin cyst drained at 34 weeks pregnant
- Flucloxacillin bartholin
- Bartholin cyst pus smell