What does MRI Brain Scan showing possible tuberculoma or Neurocysticercosis mean?

My Mother recently had MRI Brian Scan and the findings are: 1. Tiny ring enhancing lesion in right mid/superior parietal sub cortical region with minimal perifocal edema- S/O infective Granuloma - possible tuberculoma / Neurocysticercosis. 2.Multiple tiny non enhancing hyperintense areas in bilateral periventricular frontal parieto occipital and bilateral mid and superior parietal regions- S/O ischemic / Demyelinating Areas. Can you please tell me what does this mean and is this serious problem and what treatment needed. Thank You
Mon, 11 Mar 2019