Suggest treatment for bone marrow edema
Depends on the nature of lesion
Bone marrow edema was actually a old word used in imaging context that means after Ultrasound and MRI reporting. Now a days called BM lesions.
This literally means excessive water signals in the marrow space on magnetic resonance imaging or ultrasound.
THe water signals are seen in non serious progressive conditions like arthritis, Rheumatoid. They are also seen in serious conditions like bone tumors as well.
Hence it is important to understand the nature of lesion and disease process to cure it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?