Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What do i do when grow as keloids after cesaerian section after 2 and half years ?

I am 28yrs old woman, height - 165cm, weight - 55kg. Medical history - I had a caesarian section precisely 20th of November 2008 when i had my baby boy. About 2nd quarter of the year 2009, the place of the incision began to grow as keloids , now, its so wide and also about three other places right around it on my private part. It itches a lot and sometimes brings out boil on it. What do I do? As i have been told that another surgery to cut it off could result in another growth and also some say its an infection. Please advice! Thank you. Teewy
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
go for intralesional injections (steroids,5 FU)
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor