Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

What diet should be taken to control bedsore and diabetes ?

What food can she take to avoid bedsores and reduce blood sugar? My aunt recently fell down and broke her hip. There is a famous place in andhra called puthur and we went there to treat her.She is not supposed to move. She is crying in pain. Bad part is her sugar level has gone up very badly and as she is just lying on the bed continously, she has got blisters kind of thing on her bum. She is neither able to sit nor able to walk. What kind of food can she take? how to avoid those bedsores? as she is diabetic what kind of food can she take?
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
she can take
Lobia curry / or any other whole dal
Capsicum sabzi / karela / or any other sabzi
Curds / raita Salad
Tea / milk Vegetable sandwich
Dry dal,
Cabbage sabzi / or any other sabzi Salad,
Kheer / fruit custard.

to avoid bed sores change her position frequently,dont allow to lie in one position for much time.
use water bed.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor