Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

What diet should I follow to overcome gastric problem ?

Hi!!! I am 35 years old. Height - 6 feet and Weight - 78 kg. I am suffering from gastric trouble for the last week. It gives me a pain in the chest . Sometimes it is difficult for me to sit or lie down in certain positions. Have taken medications....but not much progress. Can you tell what to eat and what not to have?! Shams - Male
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

You have to take care about your diet.

Avoid oily,spicy,junk food.

Avoid excess use of red and green chily in your routine diet.

Take more liquids,Avoid stress,heavy dinner.
Start routine exercise.

Certain medicines are there for complete cure.

Consult your physician for better medical management.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor