Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What cream should I apply to retain my original skin color ?

Sir, I am little bit white. But, travels extremely in 2 wheeler.With that my hands legs and face become too black with pollution.Can i have any solution from you.. to retain my original skin
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
you have photo damaged skin
you must apply sunscreen twice a day
wear gloves
it will take time to have normal skin color
if you want fast result better to consult dermatologist
wear full cloths and cotton.
i hope i have answered your question
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thank you for ur response and i would like to add more to you that , I am applying some sort of sunscreen lotion that are available in the market , but didnot find any results. I am wearing full cloths only. So, if you kindly prescribe some best Sunscreen lotion names to me , i will be very thankful.
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor