Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What cream should I apply for the pimple and holes in my face ?

I have an pimples @ holes in my face so please give some suggestion I have an pimples and holes in my face give some suggestion and some medicines to cure it. age=20 weight=60
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1502
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you should wash your face regularly 3 to 4 times a day.
Don't eat oily food.
you can take doxycycline tab. under medical supervision.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
WElcome to HCM.
Take nutrious diet riched in vit-a,vit-e,vit-b.
Go for natural face pack.Regular gentle facewash,take extra hyeginic care for your face.Don't use any market preparation on your face.
Skin peeling treatment will reduce your pimple holes for that you have to consult dermatologist.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor