What could tremors in hand,vibrations below feet and pain in legs indicate?

I have suffered from Typhoid fever last year november i.e 2011.....that was complicated and it took 13 doses of ceftriaxone injection to give me relief and also use enoxabid tablets....and i remain on bed rest for month with all of precautions. Then after recovery, i hv seen tremors in my hand wch disapper automatically...but still feel vibrations below my feet especially evening time.....and pain in both my leg below knee....i thought its weekness but its doesnt look like that bcz i m quite healthy, i hv no history of any nervous disorder not even in my family and today my eyes even look heavy and its like pain....Plz help me out its just anxiety or sumthing else.....I am a medical student 23 years old
Tue, 10 Sep 2019