What does my Widal test report indicate?
I think it is not related with typhoid fever.
Thank you writing in healthcare magic.
First I need to know if you are taking medications during this period?
You should know that without treatment typhoid fever could cause as a less common complications psychiatric problems, such as delirium, hallucinations and paranoid psychosis. But, in your case I think it is not related .
Your anxiety could be just as a result of your fear from the diseases and I suggest to meet a psychologist to define better the reason.
I hope my answer helps you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Widal test report formet
- Undergone widal test what are the findings in the report
- Had typhoid done widal test what does report indicate
- Reading widal test report
- Widal test done what does the finding indicate
- What does my widal test report say
- Widal test report format
- What can be interpreted form this widal test report
- Does the widal test report indicate any abnormality
- Had widal test done what does report indicate
- Can HIV be contracted from biting someone on the clothing?
- Suggest treatment for fever, lack of appetite and loose stool
- Suggest treatment for persistent headache while on antibiotics
- Suggest treatment for recurrent malaria
- What does my IGG result report indicate?
- What causes lymph node swelling while treating tuberculosis?
- Can HIV be contracted through oral sex?
- Suggest treatment for red bumps on the vaginal lips and inner groin area
- Suggest treatment for severe sore throat and jaw pain
- Is HIV RNA test done 2 weeks post exposure conclusive?