What does my lab test report indicate?

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Sat, 24 Mar 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Fever from 16 days.
got CBC, Typhpoiid and Dengue test done.Got Typhoid Positive.
(TYPHI IgG(RAPID ASSAY) - within range(Negative)
(TYPHI IgG(RAPID ASSAY) - out of range(Positive)

Taken medicine from 11 days.Still fever exists.
Today then CBC, Chest XRay and Ultrasound full abdomen done.
CBC Report Result: These is mild Lymphocytes . Result Rechecked. Please Correlate Clinically.
DLC
Lymphovytes 64.60
Absolute Leucocyte Count
Lymphocytes 5.41
I have all reports for your expert advice but i could not see attach option

Ultrasound result: There are few sub centimetric mesenteric lymph nodes, largest measures 13.1 * 8.2 mm in right lumbar are seen. No obvious ascites seen.

x ray chest result: Both lungs fields mildly increased broncho vascular marking.
both hila apprear normal.
bilateral costophrenic angles are clear
cardiac silhouette is normal
mediastinum apprears normal.
both hemidiaphragm and bony thoras appear normal
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please clear about Typhoid report.

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
To help you better, first of all please clear your Typhoid IgM was positive or IgG. I suppose by mistake you have written both as IgG.
Secondly how high is the fever in last 24 hours.
Revert with the asked details for a better help.
Follow up: Dr. Anshul Varshney 29 minutes later
Hi

Sorry for mistake. IgM is positive H. I have also attached my Reports for today investigation for your quick reference.

Till yesterday Fever range was 99.5 - 100. yesteday midnight fever XXXXXXX to 102 and then after that from today 2 AM morning till 8 PM there was no fever. After 8pm today i have fever 99.5 now.
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Looks typhoid only.

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Typhoid fever can take a few weeks to settle in few people.
You might be having multi drug resistant MDR Typhoid.
My recommendations for you would be to discuss with your doctor to start you on Tab Azithromycin 1 gm per day for 5 days.
I am hopeful that the fever would settle in 5 days.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me.