What does my lab test report indicate?
got CBC, Typhpoiid and Dengue test done.Got Typhoid Positive.
(TYPHI IgG(RAPID ASSAY) - within range(Negative)
(TYPHI IgG(RAPID ASSAY) - out of range(Positive)
Taken medicine from 11 days.Still fever exists.
Today then CBC, Chest XRay and Ultrasound full abdomen done.
CBC Report Result: These is mild Lymphocytes . Result Rechecked. Please Correlate Clinically.
Absolute Leucocyte Count
I have all reports for your expert advice but i could not see attach option
Ultrasound result: There are few sub centimetric mesenteric lymph nodes, largest measures 13.1 * 8.2 mm in right lumbar are seen. No obvious ascites seen.
x ray chest result: Both lungs fields mildly increased broncho vascular marking.
both hila apprear normal.
bilateral costophrenic angles are clear
cardiac silhouette is normal
mediastinum apprears normal.
both hemidiaphragm and bony thoras appear normal
Please clear about Typhoid report.
Hi. Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
To help you better, first of all please clear your Typhoid IgM was positive or IgG. I suppose by mistake you have written both as IgG.
Secondly how high is the fever in last 24 hours.
Revert with the asked details for a better help.
Sorry for mistake. IgM is positive H. I have also attached my Reports for today investigation for your quick reference.
Till yesterday Fever range was 99.5 - 100. yesteday midnight fever XXXXXXX to 102 and then after that from today 2 AM morning till 8 PM there was no fever. After 8pm today i have fever 99.5 now.
Looks typhoid only.
Hi. Typhoid fever can take a few weeks to settle in few people.
You might be having multi drug resistant MDR Typhoid.
My recommendations for you would be to discuss with your doctor to start you on Tab Azithromycin 1 gm per day for 5 days.
I am hopeful that the fever would settle in 5 days.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report
- What is the window period for HIV test post exposure?
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to Azithral in a child
- Does Bayer Aspirin cause burping?
- What causes clear discharge and strong smelling urine?
- What causes chest pain with normal ECG report?
- Suggest treatment for nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite
- What causes leg pain in sleep?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C in a heart patient
- Suggest treatment for acute bronchitis
- What causes sore neck and heavy head post head oil massage?