What could tachycardia, excessive sweating, constipation, low glucose levels, poor co-ordination indicate?

I am 55 and have depression and anxiety symptoms. Also had a spinal fusion C5/6 last Feb for spondylosis. Was referred to PT for treatment to relive remaining numbness but he suggested seeing neurologist. Saw a neurologist who was dismissive of my problems which are trouble swallowing, poor hand/eye coordination, severe constipation and autonomic nervous system symptoms of tachycardia and excessive sweating. Collapsed in street a few weeks ago and had glucose level in blood of 3.1- banged back of skull but was not concussed although had momentary loss of consciousness. I have a feeling that I could have Parkinsons disease- 2 odd facts being a sudden craving for bananas, which I hated before and starting to smoke for first time-I have read that these 2 things raise Dopamine levels. Have MRI booked for 5/4 but understand that PD doesn t show up on them. From these details, what do you think?
Tue, 4 Dec 2018