What could swollen knees and back pain indicate ?

Dear Doctor , Many thanks for the valued informations. I can answer the questions listed about back pain as follows: Is your back pain worse after prolonged sitting or rest?-FEEL YES Does some minimal activity relieve your back pain? YES.WHEN LEGS PUT ON A HIGHER POSITION. Is the back pain worse at night? YES OF COURSE Do you feel stiffness in your back when you get up early in the morning? NO How long does it stay ?BECAME CHRONIC FOR THE LAST 1 MONTH. Whenever the swelling happening on knees,before that it starts with hip and back pain.when massage applies gets relieve. most of the times getting stiffness and pain on under side of the foot the part where not touching on the floor. the main visible problem is both knees are swelled and the fluid accumulates at the sides like a cyst of bladders. Also,back pain increases at night.especially at the purticular spots on back bone .when im pressing on the spots it is relievable. no any pains on any other joints in the body. 7 years back,when it was done the biopsy of knee fluid it was indicated in the result as \
Sun, 15 Jan 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query. It is a very well written question but sadly it is incomplete. However your back pain looks like you are suffering from a spondylitic pain. You need an MRI spine screening for confirming the diagnosis. Meet a neurosurgeon for further help. Have a healthy living.