• question-icon

What could cause blood associated semen ejaculation?

i got blood leakage before ejacuvation(with semen in same flow).but i wont masturebate even frequently.i make it 3or4 days once only that too single time .after some months back the problem started. i consulted doctor he said its infection. but i got many problems. 1)eye irritation while getting at morning & while hungry 2) nerves around my head(nerves between head skin and head bone) pinches like punching with sharp needles 3) knee pain,i can feel the differnce between normal pain and this type of pain 4) hands are shaking 5) couldn't lift weight 6)spinal pains heavely 7) nerve pain at the end of spin (filum terminale) 8) blood pressure 9) high rate of heart beat (bursting beat con't tolerate sometime) and many more problems....plz help me....
Sat, 19 May 2018
Hi
Greetings
You have not mentioned your age.
From the history you have multiple problems.
I suggest you to get a direct check up with an urologist including an ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis.Which can rule out any abnormalities of genital tract causing blood in semen.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU