Experiencing pain in left side of chest & spinal cord & suffering from Arachnoid cyst

my name is mr. mukul kanti halder age 45 resident west bengal i am suffering arachnoid cyst in left temporal are with vertigo,nauses and vomiting besides above pain in right aside of belly and pain in left side of chest and pain in spinal cord. please advised
Thu, 14 Mar 2019

Arachnoid cyst may cause blockage of CSF or it may cause excessive secretion of CSF to lead to hydrocephalus.

But many patients may be asymptomatic. left chest pain may be due to cardiac or radiculopathy pain.

Get an ECG and spinal MRI with nerve conduction study may useful in diagnosis. Please consult your physician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Penchila Prasad Kandikattu , Internal Medicine Specialist