Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What could be the treatment of headaches & dizziness for a 18 year old female ?

Im a 18 year old female ive been suffering from headaches for a while now they have been getting worse feels like someone is stabbing me, I also get dizziness with it and always feel tried I cant stand up for to long cause I feel like im gonna fall over, should I see a doctor
Asked On : Mon, 29 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for your reply.
Kindly get your vision checked.
Get the above tests don't and let me know the results.
thank you
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for your query.
Kindly get the following tests done:
Do you have chronic sinusitis?
How do you get relief when you have this pain?
Do you feel weakness in your vision too?
When do you get this pain most of the time?
Are your periods normal?
Kindly answer the above question to advise you further.
thank you
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor