What could be the the cyst on the previously broken shoulder?

I had an MRI of my r shoulder. The doctor told me I have a cyst that is rare as it is usually found only in patients with renal disease . I broke my shoulder badly over thirty years ago and now have a tear in my rotator cuff and tear in the labium. Could this be tc?
Thu, 28 Mar 2019
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response

As cyst in the shoulder is the most uncommon. but I think you should start doing a workout with the shoulder stabilization as the Rotator cuff injury of the muscles Will lead to weakness pain and additional symptoms.

I think this could be the reason for the cyst. With exercises is the cyst gets dissolved and the shoulder becomes stronger than you might not need a surgical opinion.

Since cyst occurs at a point where there is weakness and additional is space is found by tissues. So to remove that we need to have muscle balance and correction of the strength in the joint.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Jay Indravadan Patel, Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist