Owl Image

What could be the reason for bottom left side is swollen and hurts ?

Hi I m 22 years old my weight is 199 or 200 my height is 5,8 and my bottom left side is swollen n hurts when I move and my inside of my rib cage is burning n swollen as well, also I have like a golf ball size ball in my lower back it doesn t really hurts but it makes my hold back numb and my left leg hurt my arm as well and my left testicle.I m really exhausted I haven t sleep well in 12 days already. I m really scare I have no insurance and I have no idea what s wrong w me^. I m afraid of going to the doctor ...
Tue, 26 Apr 2011