Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What could be the cause of persistent pain on the right side of the body ?

hi ,for years now i m having pain on the right side of my body,what cud it be?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, i will try my best to answer your question,
Can u be specific ,whether you have pain on entire right side of the body or localized pain to any part on the right side and what s your age,and whether you have history of any trauma . Considering that there is no any such history your right sided pain could be any neurological pain due to compression of nerves, if you have cervical spondylosis that may also cause pain . For that follow simple exercises for your neck, if pain persists visit physiotherapist where you can learn simple exercises and can take treatment.
Hope my advices will help you, will be happy to answer your further queries.
Get well soon
Answered: Fri, 10 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor