Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

What could be the cause of achy body pain for a 19 yrs old male ?

Im nineteen male and for two weeks now Ive been feeling fever like aches what could cause this Achy body pains, migraine feelings tense can t turn my head dizziness and bad chest pains I ve tried pain relievers pain killers muscle relaxors and they don t seem to work but hot baths seem to help for about thirty minutes the I go back to the aches and feeling cold
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  226
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have viral infection.
Go for blood test for TC,DC,
Take some analgesic.
Take plenty of water.
Take rest.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor