What causes the development of small granules in the Oropharynx region?

Umm, i sing extreme metal songs. It was like 2 months ago i had to sing for a concert, after which i had this problem with my throat. It started with a discomfort and a kinda something stuck in my throat feeling. When inspected i found small granules developed in my posterior oropharynx region. I thought maybe it was the case of overuse of vocal chords and something related with it... (i had similar problems related to it a year ago, took voice rest for about two weeks plus AMOXICILLIN case: ACUTE laryngitis and got rid of it) I did voice rests, took amoxicillin for couple of days and i stopped... which i shouldn t have done. It went good for couple of days but the discomfort continued... I ve stopped singing and try not to speak more. After about a month,i visited a doc, he said its the case of CHRONIC pharyngitis. He prescribed AMOXICILLIN, CETIRIZINE for a week... but the granules are still there. They are itchy. The dry cough kinda feel is omnipresent. Whenever i take dairy products, i get this dry cough kinda feeling that causes the discomfort. It comes and goes... Even foods that are not that spicy causes the discomfort. I cough but mostly saliva. The doc says the problem is related with my nose, now i m on to CLAVAM 625 starting today... he says i gotta get operated for the solution. says the granules are the result of the nasal infection... when the nasal part is done the granules will subside themselves... The doc says its not too serious, but i still have the discomfort... Is it because i didn t took the proper dose for AMOXICILLIN that the granules are still there??? Suggestions please. Thank you.
Thu, 27 Sep 2018