• question-icon

What causes severe pain from back to arm?

For the last three weeks on my left side in my back up high then it runs down my arm and my arm falls asleep I have severe pain. what have I done? and what can I do to help the pain? I have no insurance! my friend has rubbed it to the point im sore the next day. it feels good while shes rubbing it!
Mon, 30 Dec 2013
Hi there.
This seems to be a case of nerve root irritation in the back along with muscle spasm.
Kindly get an Xray of the back done and get it evaluated by an orthopedician.
Start with tablet XXXX twice daily, Tab XXXX SR 75 once daily + local heat massage and Oxalgin gel application.
Take this for 5 days.
If no relief occurs then you will have to get an MRI done.
Short course steroids under strict doctor supervision will help.
Good luck