What causes sebaceous cyst in the groin and under arms with blood and pain?

I have taken my 13yr old in to see doctor pediatrician/ pediatric urologist regarding sebaceous cyst in his groin where hair grows (non on penis) . He is also starting to get them under arms where hair grows. I was told that he d grow out of it. Well they recur alot. are sometimes open and ooze or bleed. they are also painful. he has Down s syndrome and his teacher and I are both very concerned as he scratches at the are alot and keeps saying hurt me . some of them get very big. i feel helpless. ive read about laser treatments. who does this and what kind of doctor should I seek out for help?
Mon, 19 Aug 2019