• question-icon

What causes red soft tissue in the urine with back pain?

Greetings. I have had back pain in the right kidney area off and on for a couple of months now. I have had a soft substance come out my urine now and then and was finally in a position to obtain one. It s red, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch long and comes out soft like tissue. I am a male, 54 years old, with a history of kidney stones. Your thoughts?
Wed, 3 Feb 2016
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You may have some urinary tract infection or kidney stone. You should go for urine routine and microscopic examination as well as ultrasound abdomen. It will give you exact diagnosis. Then you should take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.