There are few causes for painful coitus - Dyspareunia
and you may be suffering from
1. Dryness – can be due to infection, improper foreplay, dehydration
, age factor, hormonal
imbalance. adequate foreplay and use of Ky gel will be helpful
2. Infection can be due to hygiene issue, infection from a partner, use of public toilets.
3. Forceful sex can cause injury and irritation.
4. Benign or malignant polyp can also cause dryness and irritation and pain need gynaecologist examination.
5. Foreign bodies due to the use of sex toys.
6. Allergic to food or sex toys or condom, few are allergic to sperm, need to rule out by blood investigation.
can be due to anxiety
and leads to dryness and irritation.
8. Anatomical abnormalities, history of surgery.
9. Deep penetration can also cause injury and cause irritation.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. S.R.Raveendran, Sexologist