• question-icon

What causes loose motions?

Hi, i am a 25 years old. few days before i was suffering from cold, cough and fever. I took the medicine "Zathrin(contains azithromycin)" for 3 days. My throat infection got cured, but i got loose motions. Pls tell how can i get well. because my health is going down because of this.
Sat, 17 May 2014
Hi welcome to health care magic forum,
It is due to the antibiotic you have taken, besides cure it has also killed the gut flora,that is why you are getting diarrhea, best way to treat the diarrhea is to take lacto-bacillus sachet 3-4 times a day, or you can also drink plenty of curd 3-4 times a day to cure the condition.

Thanks.