What causes light periods, pressure in uterus, stomach sick, headaches after IUD removal?

Hello, I have a question. Me and my husband are TTC.I had the IUD removed 7months ago and I know it takes some women to get regular again.my cycles came regular after removal immediately. I always have light periods it ranges from 3 to 4 days. Last month it was very heavy never been that heavy before and it was for 7 days. This month I was 6 days late with white thick cm before my period was due for almost a week and went to clear and watery. I did a hot testit was negative :( then I started bleeding heavy for the 1st day and slowed down the next.By day 3 it stopped. The following day I spotted all day but it wasn t enough to use famine products or anything. I ovulate late in my cycles and here lately I ve been having a lot of pressure in my uterus and strong twinges expecially when I lye down and sick to my stomach not wanting to eat anything with headed aches off and on. Do you think I could possible be pregnant or something else?
Thu, 26 Sep 2019