• question-icon

What causes itchy palms and hot flushes?

For the last 48 hours I have had sever itchy palms and feet along with sever nauseau and a little vomiting. It has been sever enough that it has been keeping me up at night. I get sever hot flashes, bad enough that it drips off my forhead and my clothes are fully soaked in a matter of seconds. I am 40 years old and not pregnant but everytime I talk to a Doctor they tell me I am an no way in menopause
Thu, 30 Jun 2016
Hello
I would check your estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone levels as well as FSH and LH levels since you may well be entering menopause.

That said, I would also check you for kidney problems and diabetes and thyroid problems since those areas could also be causing your symptoms