I had seen your complaint and understood your anxiety
. It is very nice thing that you had responded soon for your symptoms.
Facial hair dye will be used by many people. So branded dyes are always safe. But the skin of some people may be hypersensitive (very sensitive) for some dyes. In such case there may be some hypersensitivity
reaction and skin may get damaged.
Itching is the first symptom in case of hypersensitivity. Itching leads to small openings on the skin through which bacteria enters. This bacteria leads to pimple looking bumps filled with pus (known as pustules). Affected area becomes inflamed with severe burning.
The the probable cause is mild skin infection
. Coming to treatment part, it is better to start anti-bacterial ointment (neomycin
, polymyxin & bacitracin
). If you neglect, it may lead to systemic infection (infection of blood). If you have fever
it is the indication of systemic infection for which you have to oral antibiotics
In my opinion as you had responded soon, there might not be any systemic infection. So start using antibiotic ointment immediately for 3 times a day Also wash the effected area of skin with hydrogen peroxide
. Hoping for speedy control of your problem.