What is Bacitracin?
An antibacterial antibiotic polypeptide of known chemical structure isolated from cultures of an aerobic, gram-positive, spore-bearing bacillus (member of the Bacillus subtilis group); active against hemolytic streptococci, staphylococci, and several types of gram-positive, aerobic, rod-shaped organisms; usually applied locally. Zinc bacitracin is also available.
Questions and answers on "Bacitracin"
Health resources related to Bacitracin
- Bacitracin 500 unit gm ointment
- Usage of Bacitracin
- Can you put bacitracin on the outside of vagina
- Bacitracin irrigation solution for surgery
- Can using bacitracin on your vulva cause a yeast infection
- Bacitracin injection stability
- Side effect of Bacitracin
- Bacitracin zinc ointment usp
- What is bacitracin ophthalmic ointment
- Bacitracin polymyxin eye drops