What causes heaviness in chest, dry cough and fatigue with sinus?

Hi Dr. Grief. I have been taking Cefzil for 5 days now for a sinus infection and albuterol for 3 days for heavinness in my chest and chest pain. I have also been taking a decongestant. I have a dry cough as well, with inconsistent sputum.I am not feeling better at all. In fact, I feel worse and my breathing pains are not getting better.I have developed the chills and am extremely fatigued. Is it possible that this is turning into something worse? Or is it just running its course?
Wed, 4 Sep 2019