What causes excessive vaginal discharge during pregnancy?

Hello how are you im 31weeks pregnant and for the last week my mucus plug been coming out alot and today when i was out i really wasn t able to stand up straight so when i start to walk i couldn t it felt like the baby was right their and i still cant really walk i wanna go to the hospital but i dont wanna go for no reason what you think i should do because im really uncomfortable right now
Tue, 18 Oct 2016
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
**
Thanks for contacting HCM with your health concern

1. Increase in vaginal discharge during pregnancy is normal and as long as it is white,clear & odorless it means that the vagina is secreting more discharge to keep cervix moist and healthy.

2. You should see your OBGYN doctor and discuss with her about the possibilities of staying at home or in hospital.