What causes dull pain from top of head to back, occasional dizziness?

I have this head pain that's like a dull pain that moves from the top of my head to the side and then in the back and sometimes it feels like there's something that feels like it moves around..and sometimes not often but occasional dizziness..what can this be?
Tue, 18 Mar 2014
Hello
If I were your treating doctor for this type of pain in head , I would come up with these possibilities , these includes.
1 Hypertension , particularly when pain in the head and that too on the back side of head .
So get in blood pressure examination for three consequent days.
2 Anemia may be the another reason of this type of dull headache and dizziness . So get in blood examination for hemoglobin level.
3 If you age is around 50 years may be due to diabetes . Diagnosis can be confirmed by HBA1 C and glucose level in blood .
However sometimes tension and anxiety may be the reason of such type of headache.
So in my opinion consult a physician and get his opinion.
Good luck.