• question-icon

What causes deposition of white substance between foreskin and glans?

there is white deposition between foreskin n glans penis....its bit sticky.....white deposition is there when i skip bath for even one day otherwise its only sticky....it smells when i skip bath....i m taking alcohol regularly for 2years n i m 30yrs old....i took 4 fluconozol tablets n even applied hcl cream but its has only reduced the problem but did not altogether finished it.....i have no sexual contact for last 13 months.....n i got this problem 4 months back....is this any thing to do with HIV....
Thu, 5 Dec 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

The white normal deposition is smegma which is normal, if it is excessively deposited, it can be due to bacterial or fungal infection.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist