What causes bleeding after intercourse?

hi me and my partner were having intercourse and afterwards there was a lot of bood but we couldnt tell who id was from this isnt the first time it has happened and was wondering what could cause this and wa wondering if it could ave anything to do with my implant ???
Mon, 11 May 2015
Bleeding after an intercourse does not happen due to hormone disturbances. It is mostly due to local causes. The implant does not have anything to do with it. You should consult an expert and get a thorough clinical examination, blood counts, urinalysis and a trans-vaginal sonogram. Infections of the vagina and cervix, erosions of the cervix, ectropion, polyps and urinary infections can cause such bleeding apart from tears and tissue trauma. Please abstain for some time until you get proper care. Hope this helps.