What cause burning in my neck, the back pain and blurred vision?

I had cervical spine surgery 1 year ago C4 C5 disk replacement and C4 C5 C6 fusion from an injury 11 years ago, I also have rsd/crps II in the right upper extremity. S/P surgery in have had problems with my voice, it is slowly getting better. I have burning in my neck, the back pain is the same and now I have intermittant blurred vision and I have noticed some hearing problems increasing over the past year, I cannot hear someone speak to me when there is a lot of back ground noise
Tue, 11 Jun 2019