Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What can you take or do to stop the weird feeling ?

What can you take or do to stop the wierd feeling you get when an attack of atrial fibrulation comes upon you ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
medications like betablockers help to control it but you need to be seen by a cardiologist or dr to determine if this is right for you. you might qualify for an surgical ablasion. also if it is truly a-fib you must know the risks for blood clots to the lungs or stroke from a clot is present. the blood pools in the atria during the fibrillation then when the heart corrects itself it pumps the pooled blood with possible clots to the rest of the body. please get checked out by a cardiologist. don't wait.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor