What can you take or do to stop the weird feeling ?

What can you take or do to stop the wierd feeling you get when an attack of atrial fibrulation comes upon you ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
medications like betablockers help to control it but you need to be seen by a cardiologist or dr to determine if this is right for you. you might qualify for an surgical ablasion. also if it is truly a-fib you must know the risks for blood clots to the lungs or stroke from a clot is present. the blood pools in the atria during the fibrillation then when the heart corrects itself it pumps the pooled blood with possible clots to the rest of the body. please get checked out by a cardiologist. don't wait.