Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

197 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What can i do to sexually satisfy my partner ?

az_11 hi Dr. i am 23 years old and i am feeling and i am facing problem of early discharge .while making sex with my partner i cannot satisfy her and get over within seconds .i m very scared pls help ...
Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi azhar
dont worry ,its very common condition.
it is due to over excitement and thinking.
do sex second time,it will be longer then first.
u can do masturbation before one hr of sex and then go for sex.
spend more time in fore play to satisfied ur partner.
wear condom with long lasting effect.
still u not satisfied better to consult doctor
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....